Thursday, October 28, 2010

Warm Day Here in Cal-e-for-nea (as our Governor would say!)

Warm and beaut-e-ful day here in Cal-E-for-nea.  For some reason, that really irks me - I mean really - can't the guy learn to say "California" correctly??  It's been 4 years already!  Geez!  I wanted to support Meg in the beginning, but now I'm not so sure.  But Jerry Brown???  Well, she's made herself look bad with the Nanny firing and her wishy-washy back and forth stances, but you have to remember she's new to this, and when you say something, it sticks lady!  Too bad, I really thought California might have a chance still with the eBay ex-exec.  She definitely made some good dough-re-me at eBay! 

One of our court reporting agencies we use at work brought a big bucket of Halloween candy right before lunch.  I ate way too much!!  Then had a cup of Trader Joe's Organic Tomato Soup (try it if you haven't; or try the Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup -fabulous!), and then more candy, then more candy, then a lot of bubble gum....yuk.  I could launch myself to Australia and back if need be with the extra fuel I'm packing, if you get my drift.  Sorry.  I'll try to be polite. 

I guess you'd like to see a pic of Pea-Nuttery.  I'm gonna go look for one now.  Later. 

Here she is - rather here's her cute little face.  She loves to burrow.  She's a fat little Chihuahua!  My Little Pea-Nuttery - I lover her so much! 

Jen
Jen

No comments: